[asterisk-gui] Current Issues

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:31:11 CDT 2010

Here are some issues that we are working on...  If someone has time
please comment or test the patches...

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17977 [patch] Enable Webkit Browswers
Adding or changing users and many other settings is impossible with Chrome

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17978 Faster loading for 500+ users...
Erin did make this faster but the load time on one customer was still
over one minute.  We commented that maybe a generic status would be
better for a summary page and allow the user to choose the more detail
informational page.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18179 GUI Fails to initialize
without DAHDI installed
Still reasearching this. Could be related to the next ticket as it is DAHDI 2.4

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18180 Enable GUI on Asterisk
1.6.2 and 1.8
The summary says it all.  1.6.2 does not get all the toys and 1.8
won't run.  I am cleaning up my ugly patch for upload today.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18004 Statically set Codecs
ulaw is a great codec but the fact that it is hard coded into the
javascript and will not be updated by the user checkboxes is annoying.

Please, comment on the issues and test the patches.  Do not send me
private emails about these issues.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com