[asterisk-gui] 501 not implemented

dima dima at scancom.es
Fri Oct 15 02:17:55 CDT 2010

Hello Andrew

Thanks for your reply. I guess this line is a vi command. I don't
exactly understand what it means to do. Anyway I have tried to change
"redirect" config parameter in http.conf to:

redirect = / /static/config/index.html

But the result is still the same. When I navigate to
http://localhost:8088 asterisk redirects me to
http://localhost:8088/static/config/index.html and then replies with
501.

Same thing (error 501) occurs if I try to navigate to
http://localhost:8088/static/config/index.html directly.