[asterisk-gui] 501 not implemented

dima dima at scancom.es
Thu Oct 14 18:49:16 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to test asterisk-gui. After installing, configuring and
restarting asterisk and asterisk-gui I have no luck connecting to
asterisk-gui via browser. For any request I make, I get "501 Not
Implemented" error.

Something like:

GET /static/config/cfgbasic.html HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8088

HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented
Server: Asterisk/1.6.2.7-1ubuntu1

Am I missing something? Or may be asterisk-gui does not work with
asterisk 1.6.2?

Here is my setup.
Asterisk 1.6.2 (installed from ubuntu repository)
Asterisk-GUI SVN-branch-2.0-r5092

manager.conf
[general]
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 127.0.0.1
[admin]
secret = 123456
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config,read,write
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config,read,write

httpd.conf
[general]
enabled=yes
bindaddr=127.0.0.1
bindport=8088
prefix=asterisk
enablestatic=yes
redirect = / /static/config/cfgbasic.html