[asterisk-gui] cid_number update

Ron Byer ronb-lists at netweave.com
Mon Nov 29 13:05:17 CST 2010

  If you modify any values in users.conf, or, for that matter any conf
file, make SURE that the gui is not loaded at that point, or if it is
loaded, LOGOUT before doing anything else.
The gui has a memory image of the conf files, and if you modify the conf
files you won't see your changes reflected in the gui until you
logout/in again, and if you save anything in the gui before you
logout/in, you will wipe out anything you edited in the conf files.

Ron