[asterisk-gui] Fwd: Manage Calling Rules + Prepend These Digits error

Chris Hodgetts asterisk at archnetnz.com
Sat May 1 15:37:23 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am running GUI-version : SVN-branch-2.0-r4589 (this report does not
happen in this release)
but when I update to the latest (when I last checked out it was r5000)
I get the following in the 'prepend these digits before dialing'.

${

and if I put anything else in there, it reports invalid characters in
pattern
and I cant put a 0 or anything else in as I dont need to prepend digits.

Again, sorry if this has been posted already, but I could not find
anything relating to it on google.

Thanks again.