[asterisk-gui] Problems with creating SIP user with GUI

Tomasz Swiderski tswiderski at op.pl
Mon Mar 15 18:16:16 CDT 2010

Hello Greg and others,

finally I found the problem. It was my fault, not the program..

When we are creating users with GUI the users are stored in users.conf not in sip.conf. And my file users.conf was renamed. The gui manager couldn't find right file.

Thanks a lot for any help. Hope my problems will help somebody else

Regards
Tomek

"Greg Nutt" <gregory at nutt.ca> napisał(a):
 > asterisk-gui may not be fully compatible with any version higher than
1.6.0.x.

The issues I was having as I previously indicated appear to have crept
in in version 1.6.0.21 and appear to be resolved in 1.6.0.26 which I am
now running.

Greg