[asterisk-gui] Need help with asterisk-gui

Mrutyumjaya Rao Chennu mchennu at miraclesoft.com
Tue Jun 22 09:14:28 CDT 2010

Josef Tupag,

Below links might be useful for you.

AsteriskNow 1.5 installation:

http://techsk.blogspot.com/2009/04/asterisknow-15-installation-and.html

Restricting Outbound Calls:

http://www.freepbx.org/news/2009-03-19/restricting-outbound-calls-in-freepbx
-whitelist

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/how-to-give-a-particular
-extension-different-or-restricted-trunk-access

Restricting International Calls:

http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/users/a-different-approach-to-placing-o
utgoing-calling-restrictions-on-certain-extensi

Best Regards,

Mrutyumjay Chennu

EAI Consultant
Miracle Software Systems, Inc

Office: +1 248-233-1822   |  Mobile: +91 94928 40440   |  e-mail:
<mailto:mchennu at miraclesoft.com> mchennu at miraclesoft.com
"People forget how fast you did a job,But, they remember how well you did
it"