[asterisk-gui] Active Development?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Jan 7 05:25:39 CST 2010

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 09:53:56AM -0400, Matt Sales wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is still active development on the Asterisk GUI?
> It appears there have been no commits since August.

I notice that this post was not really answered.

Last commit to the tree was r4991 on 22-10-2009. That's almost three
monthes ago.

Last release (2.0.4) was on 17-11-2008 . That release is unusable for
most people (e.g.: for me - it does not support DAHDI).

I have a pending Intent-To-Package bug in Debian:

  http://bugs.debian.org/496258

If anybody wishes to see a proper package in Debian, now is the right
time to confirm that the GUI will actually be supported. If not, I guess
I'll just have to drop the ball on it.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com