[asterisk-gui] Problems with creating SIP user with GUI

Jeffrey Garruba jgarruba at diamondfire.com
Thu Feb 25 23:30:40 CST 2010

Everyone seems to be trying to give you a detailed fix but it might just be the browser you are using.

What web browser are you using?

I have experienced issues setting up sip users and in other areas of asterisk gui with Internet Explorer. Currently I only use firefox for working in asterisk gui. Also I find asterisk gui works best with the older 2.0 versions of firefox.

Side NOTE:
Avoid using Epiphany with GNOME for working in asterisk gui. I know of one un-confirmed report of it causing corruption in the conf files. however this could also have been that 2 users were logged into the gui at the same time.