[asterisk-gui] reloading configuration

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Feb 17 04:42:59 CST 2010

Hi,

I add a new extension. users.conf gets updated. 'reload' or 'module
reload' don't seem to get run. The debug log does not show any of the
two run.

If I manually run 'reload' from the CLI, things work well.

Where (in the javascript code) is the specific 'reload' command that
should be run?

P.S.: what is 'user.conf' in config/js/pbx2.js ?

This is r5001. Also had the same problem with some previous revisions.
I use a slightly patches version:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-voip/asterisk-gui/trunk/debian/patches/
mostly to set the datadir rather htan the hardcoded /var/lib/asterisk .
But I don't think it's related here.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com