[asterisk-gui] disabling system status menu on gui???

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:31:10 CST 2010

You can use the included source code to disable the status part. Use a
webdeveloment tool like the webdeveloper Firefox plugin to find the
code you want to disable and then edit it away or comment it out.

The GUI uses the Manager to update the users.conf file.  It would be
quite easy to use alter it to use a database backend.  The issue here
is that the users.conf has more data stored per user...

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software