[asterisk-gui] cid_number update

Ron Byer ronb-lists at netweave.com
Wed Dec 22 16:36:51 UTC 2010

  Greetings List.

Happy Holidays

I have a question regarding the ICR (Incoming Call Rules) list of
targets... particularly the Local Extension by DID.

Presumably I can specify a pattern like " _1123456XXXX", and then drop
into $EXTEN{          } dialog something like "-4:4", or "7:4" etc.

However, when I try this, the ICR dialog justs stares at me, and shrugs
off any attempts on my part to hit the "Update" key.

this would be ooh so nice to use, since it would take my ICR's from 20
down to 2.

Any thoughts on what the magic incantation would be to unlock this?

Many thanks!

I'm running SVN 5110, btw.

Ron