[asterisk-gui] GUI doesn't work properly Incoming Calling Rules

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Aug 20 15:02:10 CDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:53:30AM -0400, Christian Jacobsen wrote:
>   On 08/20/2010 11:43 AM, dnb at bluewin.ch wrote:
> > i had a tremendous effort to install a GUI that doesn't work:
> >
> > "Incoming Calling Rules" cant save!!!!

Please be more specific. What version do you use? On what system?

I was going to ask if you can reproduce the issue with a clean
configuration, but I realised I'm not sure what needs to be saved, and
if it could be safely restored later.

If I move aside both users.conf and extensions.conf and let the GUI
generate the default ones, would it be safe to later restore those two?

> > also a bug in Outgoing Calling Rules "and Prepend these digits" Field
> >
> > this is funking ridiculous

> Which browser are you using?
> There's a problem with Gogole Chrome and "Update" buttons.
>
> The patch is very simple, but i didn't report it yet......yep,....my
> fault :P

Please do.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen