[asterisk-gui] Fixes and new stuff

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Wed Aug 18 09:50:50 CDT 2010

Christian,
Great to hear of your activity as well as interest in participating. Because of some recent events, it's quite likely that you'll begin to see more activity within this open source project. :-) It'll be great to have a helping hand! Keep in touch!

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer

Hi all,
I have been working with asterisk-gui for a while and trying to fix and
add new stuff.
My mother language is spanish, so do not pay much attention to my
spelling mistakes.
Here in TECNOERA.com, we are working in deployments for many phones
(~400 or more), normally Polycom, and i want to share my experience with
asterisk-gui.

Actually, we are using asterisk 1.6.2 and asterisk-gui.
I'll be very happy to help :)