[asterisk-gui] Problems with creating new SIP trunk and dailplan

Jeffrey Garruba jgarruba at diamondfire.com
Wed Apr 7 09:32:52 CDT 2010

I had the same issue last time I ran the gui. I had to keep a machine running firefox 2.0.

If I access the user page using ff 3.0 the select box listing the users would show all the users highlighted.

Also note that the asterisk gui does not save users to the typical place. The gui saves them to users.conf.

What you are experiencing may be another issue but this is quick and easy to try. Please let us know if using the old browser still works.

You can get the old 2.0 of version firefox  here.
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/