[asterisk-gui] Presentation

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Wed Sep 2 11:48:04 CDT 2009

Kevin, I would venture to guess that after the DAHDI migration is
complete and stable (which it is for the most part) then a development
cycle later would likely start to include the Asterisk GUI.

I use it now.  Contact me off list for some presentation notes...

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software