[asterisk-gui] Active Development?

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Thu Oct 15 11:52:34 CDT 2009

As I recall the file upload issue was one of permissions and what user
the Asterisk installation was running as....

1. the sip settings can be done in the advanced editor.  The gui adds
and edits accounts in the users.conf file, not the sip.conf file.
2. I am unsure of the nat issue and will have to check...

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software