[asterisk-gui] Transferring a call

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Thu Oct 1 20:28:53 CDT 2009

Bob

A transfer of a call is easy on modern SIP phones and should require
no configuration.  On analog phones hooked into comparable FXS ports
it should be as easy as a hook flash.  Are you looking for attended
transfers or parking because those are very useful and easy to
setup...

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com