[asterisk-gui] mailto:asterisk-gui%40lists.digium.com?Subject=%5Basterisk-gui%5D%20File%20upload%20not%20working&In-Reply-To=4AD81461.8040001%40thunderbyte.ch

li wei liwei_sc at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Nov 6 12:58:32 CST 2009

Hello,

I met the "file upload problem" before, when I tried to Upload a Voice Menu prompt. My solution is:
1) run "make menuselect";
2) select "Resource Modules" at the left column.
3) make sure "res_http_post" is included at the right column. By default, it's not included.
4) save your configuration. recompile the whole Asterisk.
5) most probably, you will encounter some compilation error because of lack of some dependencies, fix those things.
6) restart asterisk, make sure the module "res_http_post.so" is loaded correctly, or file upload dosen't work.

By the way, I am using asterisk1.6.1.1

I hope this can help you. Good luck.

Wei Li