[asterisk-gui] 2.0 Bug in Directory

Kevin Pate kevin at pateconsulting.com
Wed May 27 15:11:45 CDT 2009

I am running Asterisk-GUI 2.0 r2800 and I believe I have found a bug.
When you add voicemenu and have the # sign go to Directory, it adds
"exten = 777,1,Directory(default|default|e)" to the extensions.conf file.

However, the | (pipe) character is no longer recognized as a function
argument delimiter and this causes Asterisk to fail.  When I manually
change that line in extensions.conf to "exten =
777,1,Directory(default,default,e)" it works fine.  All I had to do was
replace the "|" character with the comma "," character.  Surely, this
will be an easy fix in the asterisk-gui code.

Thanks,

--
Kevin Pate
RHCE - MCSE - CCNA