[asterisk-gui] On Trunks and Incoming Calling Rules

Rajesh Kumar ( Alshaya Group International ) raj at alshaya-group.com
Wed Mar 25 13:17:31 CDT 2009

Ryan one more thing I want to see is a call recording feature from GUI if possible you can add it in lists of things to do (if not already added), and a question again (sorry ) how we can install Asterisk-GUI on AsteriskNow 1.5 beta which has Freepbx instead?

Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
raj at alshaya-group.com<mailto:raj at alshaya-group.com>
Alshaya Group International