[asterisk-gui] On Trunks and Incoming Calling Rules

Rajesh Kumar ( Alshaya Group International ) raj at alshaya-group.com
Wed Mar 25 12:49:57 CDT 2009

Ryan please do something for call forwarding instead incoming calling rules on a separate is better as it wont confuse things and will look nicer. Also I encountered adding multiple outgoing rules just doesn’t work only one outgoing calling rules works from GUI.

Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
raj at alshaya-group.com<mailto:raj at alshaya-group.com>
Alshaya Group International