[asterisk-gui] Call Forwarding

Marvin Whitfield marvin.whitfield at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:15:24 CDT 2009

Rajesh,

How about trying to implement forwarding on handsets and use Follow Me
in cases where that can't work. Regarding faxing I think Ryan is right
about modifying Asterisk (probably spandsp patching) but I definately
plan on doing it myself since I doubt it will be included. Also, I've
built call recording, provisioning (linksys, polycom, aastra) and
network management pages that I will post a link to shortly. What
other features do you think would influence buying decisions of most
potential customers?

--
Sumo

On 3/20/09, Ryan Brindley <rbrindley at digium.com> wrote:
> Rajesh,
> I'm currently looking into how to best create call forwarding capabilities
> in the GUI. As for faxing, that is still being discussed here on how to
> implement it. Faxing will most likely require modifications to Asterisk.
>
> --
> Ryan Brindley
> Digium, Inc. | Software Developer
> main: +1 256-428-6000 fax: +1 256-864-0464
> Check us out at: http://digium.com & http://asterisk.org

Thank you,
Marvin Whitfield