[asterisk-gui] Asterisk GUI in WXWidget or Web format

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Fri Mar 20 07:03:51 CDT 2009

Meftah,
Hey there! Sorry, this is probably the wrong mailing this. This list is for the "Asterisk GUI", you might have better luck getting an answer in asterisk-biz or asterisk-users. But to take a stab at answering your question, I'm not aware of any GUI program using WXWidget that configures Asterisk (they all use sockets). Most GUIs, like the Asterisk-GUI and FreePBX, are developed as web applications, making them accessible to windows, mac and linux. Hope this helps.

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer