[asterisk-gui] Recording Messages

Keith at Yahoo skydivingnerd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 13:49:03 CDT 2009

If you click on the "Voice Menu Prompts" link and
then click on the "Record a new voice menu prompt"
the dialog box that pops up will have a drop-down
labeled "Dial this user extension to record a new
voice prompt".  Select whichever extension your
phone is using.  When you click on the Record button
Asterisk will call your extension. When you answer
it Asterisk will tell you to begin recording after
the beep.