[asterisk-gui] new features:

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Wed Mar 11 10:09:50 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Neese" <r.neese at gmail.com>
To: "Asterisk GUI" <asterisk-gui at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:00:33 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [asterisk-gui] new features:

new things to be added to the gui:

1) a dialplan injection page allowing users to add thier own dialplan into the
system. with app_ and macro_'s

This is being implemented in the 'new' voice_menus page, currently being developed in my team branch vmenus_revamp. Once its complete, it won't be called voice menus any more, replacing it with a little more generic, yet more appropriate, name. In there you'll be able to do voice menus (ivrs), macros, apps, customs, etc. Also having templates and a WHOLE lot more flexibility :-)

2) nore vertical services and a feature page to assign thier function .

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to here. I know what vertical services means, but I'm not exactly sure how you're applying that term to the GUI :-). I'm assuming you had a few examples in mind?

3)everyone send a letter of thanks to awk_r for his hard work on cleaning up
and hard work on the gui

Thx! Glad to hear people appreciate my work and are using the GUI!

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer