[asterisk-gui] I think it's a keeper

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Tue Mar 10 18:56:42 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I salvaged an old server that was pulled from service.  It's a dual 933
PIII with 2 Gigs RAM and mirrored 320 SATA drives running openSuSE 11.1,
Asterisk 1.6.0.6.  There will be 4 phone and 2 faxes connected to 3
OpenVox A400P cards.  The users will be a mix of hand sets and
softphones.

Question:  Is this enough hardware to handle that many lines?  The
phones will be busy.  The faxes not so much.

Thanks and I couldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for this group.

Bob Crandell
Assured Computing, Inc.
http://www.assuredcomp.com/
541-868-0331