[asterisk-gui] asterisk-gui Call Queues

Rajesh Kumar ( Alshaya Group International ) raj at alshaya-group.com
Wed Mar 4 08:48:19 CST 2009

Hey Gurus,

One more thing I think GUI lacks is periodic announcement on Call Queues for example announcement to caller that they are first in the queue you will be connected to next available agent, your call is important for us etc. etc. any thoughts?

Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
raj at alshaya-group.com<mailto:raj at alshaya-group.com>
Alshaya Group International