[asterisk-gui] GUI Infinite loop, no DAHDI installed

Christoph Krell christoph.krell at xidras.com
Tue Jun 30 08:59:08 CDT 2009

Ryan,

Thanks for your quick answer, it is nice to see that this list is
maintained so well, keep up the good work!

Regarding DAHDI:

I am gonna try and install it, but I fear it will cause problems with
the installed mISDN drivers for my E1-card, and with the new asterisk
versions, mISDN tends to be very sensitive ;-)
Is there a "light-installer" that only installes the asterisk-modules
and the dummy-drivers?

Thanks for your help so far,

best regards,
Christoph