[asterisk-gui] GUI Infinite loop, no DAHDI installed

Christoph Krell christoph.krell at xidras.com
Tue Jun 30 07:00:29 CDT 2009

Hi List,

I just upgraded my old asterisk to 1.4.25.1, and i thought i give the
GUI a try since we need it to dynamically generate extension entries.

I installed the GUI from the svn (GUI-version : SVN-branch-2.0-r4947),
but as soon as I try to log in, the GUI is stuck in a loop, it looks
like it trys to run dahdi_genconf, which then fails.

I get the following in the CLI:
WARNING[14499]: app_system.c:107 system_exec_helper: Unable to execute
'dahdi_genconf'

I haven't even DAHDI installed. To check it, i ran make menuselect
again, and the chan_dahdi was not selected.

I found some hints towards file restrictions, so I changed them, but it
didn't work.

I would appreciate any help, thanks

--

Christoph Krell
Technik

--

Christoph Krell
Technik

Xidras GmbH
Stockern 47
3744 Stockern
Austria

Tel:     +43 (0) 2983 201-30507
Fax:     +43 (0) 2983 201-305079
Email:   christoph.krell at xidras.com
Web:     http://www.xidras.com

FN 317036 f | Landesgericht Krems | ATU64485024

VERTRAULICHE INFORMATIONEN!
Diese eMail enthält vertrauliche Informationen und ist nur für den berechtigten
Empfänger bestimmt. Wenn diese eMail nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie,
diese eMail an uns zurückzusenden und anschließend auf Ihrem Computer und
Mail-Server zu löschen. Solche eMails und Anlagen dürfen Sie weder nutzen,
noch verarbeiten oder Dritten zugänglich machen, gleich in welcher Form.
Wir danken für Ihre Kooperation!

CONFIDENTIAL!
This email contains confidential information and is intended for the authorised
recipient only. If you are not an authorised recipient, please return the email
to us and then delete it from your computer and mail-server. You may neither
use nor edit any such emails including attachments, nor make them accessible
to third parties in any manner whatsoever.
Thank you for your cooperation