[asterisk-gui] Hardware setup for channel bank

marvin horst marvin.horst at pbzinc.com
Tue Jun 16 09:40:01 CDT 2009

I have a TE122 card which has (1) T1 port that is connected to an Adit 600
channel bank. Channels 1-8 are FXO ports and 9-24 are FXS ports which are
connected to internal phone extensions. How do I setup the GUI so the analog
ports are available when I configure users?  When I use the "Configure
Hardware" section of the GUI it detects the card and sets the configuration
as a digital trunk, but this won't allow me individual access to the ports
for user assignment.

My testing enviroment is .....
asterisk-1.4.25.1
dahdi -linux-2.1.04
asterisk-gui-2.0

I have a working asterisk 1.4 setup in production that is maintained by
using the standard conf files, but I'd like to use a GUI if it doesn't turn
out to be to restrictive. I'm a little vague on what options are available
in the users.conf file and how those settings effect the GUI.

--
Marvin Horst
Paul B Zimmerman Inc