[asterisk-gui] Can't Receive a call

Matt Sales msales at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:16:30 CDT 2009

I think I see your problem.  In users.conf you need to add
context=DID_trunk_1 for [trunk_1].  It currently has no context to Asterisk
doesn't know what to do with calls coming in on channels 1-7.  Once you add
that, calls will then land in the [DID_trunk_1] context in extensions.conf
where you have your time based rules.

Also, in extensions.conf under [globals] you need to change the trunk_2
varialbe from trunk_2 = DAHDI/trunk_2 to trunk_2 = DAHDI/g2.

Good Luck