[asterisk-gui] incoming calls?

Alessandro Franci alex at the-root.org
Tue Jul 14 09:26:19 CDT 2009

Hello!
I have an account on an external SIP provider (messagenet); this SIP
provider gives me a geographical fixed number, so if i call this number,
i can reach my voip client.
I would like to set asterisk to use this SIP account to receive inbound
calls (linking it to an internal number, for example).
I can do it with conf files, it is easy: just add a line to sip.conf
like register=>name:password at host\internal;
but how into the gui? I tried to set Incoming Rules, but when i call the
fixed number, the call dies immediately and i can't see any debug on
asterisk.

Thank you very much!
--
Alessandro Franci

OS Version:
Debian Lenny - 2.6.26-1-486

Asterisk Build:
Asterisk/1.4.21.2~dfsg-3
Asterisk GUI-version : SVN-branch-2.0-r4970

To verify my digital signature, please download my public key at
http://www.the-root.org/files/public_key/Alessandro_Franci_-_pub.asc