[asterisk-gui] GUI Infinite loop, no DAHDI installed

Christoph Krell christoph.krell at xidras.com
Wed Jul 1 07:43:27 CDT 2009

Ryan,

I've just installed DAHDI from svn. compiled and installed with no
errors, when i created configs it said:
~
DAHDI has been configured.

List of detected DAHDI devices:

driver should be 'cwain' but is actually 'hfcmulti'
driver should be 'cwain' but is actually 'hfcmulti'
pci:0000:05:08.0     cwain+       1397:30b1 HFC-E1 ISDN E1 card
pci:0000:05:09.0     cwain+       1397:30b1 HFC-E1 ISDN E1 card
~

I think that means "DAHDI was loaded but the HW uses mISDN", but thats
just the way we want it to be, right?
Then i restarted asterisk and checked the GUI again, but again its stuck
in a loop, only a few commands further:

unstable1*CLI>
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/manager.conf': Found
  == HTTP Manager 'manager' logged on from 192.168.50.200
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Saved
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Saved
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Saved
~
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Saved
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Found
  == Setting global variable 'FEATURES' to ''
  == Setting global variable 'DIALOPTIONS' to ''
  == Setting global variable 'RINGTIME' to '20'
  == Setting global variable 'FOLLOWMEOPTIONS' to ''
  == Setting global variable 'PAGING_HEADER' to 'Intercom'
    -- Registered extension context 'nachtschaltung'
    -- Added extension '1000' priority 1 to nachtschaltung
    -- Added extension '1000' priority 2 to nachtschaltung
~
    -- Added extension '1-CONGESTION' priority 1 to
macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3
    -- Added extension '1-CONGESTION' priority 2 to
macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3
    -- Added extension '1-out' priority 1 to macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3

 == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/users.conf': Found
[Jul  1 14:38:17] WARNING[5316]: pbx.c:6347 ast_context_verify_includes:
Context 'ael-local' tries to include nonexistent context 'ael-parkedcalls'
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Saved
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Saved
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/extensions.conf': Found
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:1]
System("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-2345,2", "sh
/var/lib/asterisk/scripts/detectdahdi.sh") in new stack
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:1]
System("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-bfbf,2", "dahdi_genconf")
in new stack
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:2]
Hangup("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-2345,2", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (asterisk_guitools, executecommand, 2) exited
non-zero on 'Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-2345,2'
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:2]
Hangup("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-bfbf,2", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (asterisk_guitools, executecommand, 2) exited
non-zero on 'Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-bfbf,2'
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:1]
System("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-e3eb,2", "touch
/etc/asterisk/guipreferences.conf") in new stack
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:2]
Hangup("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-e3eb,2", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (asterisk_guitools, executecommand, 2) exited
non-zero on 'Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-e3eb,2'
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:1]
System("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-b38c,2", "sh
/var/lib/asterisk/scripts/detectdahdi.sh") in new stack
    -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:2]
Hangup("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-b38c,2", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (asterisk_guitools, executecommand, 2) exited
non-zero on 'Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-b38c,2'
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Found
  == Saving '/etc/asterisk/unstable/http.conf': Saved

..thats where the loop starts again

theres no error or something, just looks like he doesn't remember that
he did the whole dahdi-guitools-things before. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Christoph