[asterisk-gui] GUI 2.0 and Dahdi - SVN-branch-2.0-r4483

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Thu Jan 29 07:48:31 CST 2009

Brandon,
I'm pretty confident this is in relation to my "Recent issues with the GUI and dahdi" post. There was a bug in the gui that caused the gui to go into an infinite loading loop if you either: (1) didn't have dahdi installed, or (2) didn't manually run the detect dahdi script. Commit 4490 resolved this issue by refactoring the location of the script_detectdahdi call.

Alexander,
Please update to the latest svn revision of the gui (4490 or greater) and verify that this resolves your issue. :-)

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer