[asterisk-gui] Recent issues with the GUI and dahdi

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Wed Jan 28 15:50:59 CST 2009

Hey all,
Recently we've been trying to resolve an issue with the gui and dahdi. I'm pretty confident this was finally resolved today with the commit of revision 4490. I was able to replicate the load loop and fix it by refactoring the detection code.

Please update to the latest svn of branches/2.0 for this fix.

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer