[asterisk-gui] meetme Error

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:13:33 CST 2009

Hi Jordan -

> Can anyone help with the meetme error? (or even the "Checking write permission" error!).

If you're content to use 1.6.0, you should be able to get things to
work.  You will probably need to manually run the script:

/var/lib/asterisk/scripts/detectdahdi.sh

That should create the "dahdi_guiread.conf" file in /etc/asterisk.
This script is supposed to be called by the GUI during the initial
configuration, but for some reason, it is not.

The GUI should load after that.  If it doesn't, just let me know.

Thanks,
Noah

P.S.  Just so you know, there are bugs in 1.6.0, too.  Some of these
have been solved in 1.6.1.