[asterisk-gui] Configuration using GUI

Rajesh Kumar ( Alshaya Group International ) raj at alshaya-group.com
Mon Jan 12 05:23:50 CST 2009

Dear Sir,

We have configured AsteriskNow with Digium's TE212P card and would like to know if is it possible to make all the settings/configuration/create dialplan etc using GUI? I tried but was unable to do it using latest GUI Asterisk GUI-version : SVN-branch-2.0-r4389 but was really unable to make and receive calls, however using callfile on Asterisk Server we are able to call but when I try to call to one of our DID it shows the "Extension 0555 not found rejecting calls from 9722929. Please help. If you can show using a screen shot that would a great help to newbie asterisk user.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
raj at alshaya-group.com<mailto:raj at alshaya-group.com>