[asterisk-gui] Feature Request: Incoming Call Display BlackList

Chuck pres at 2cci.com
Fri Feb 27 10:35:05 CST 2009

That is my next task to add DID hunt group. How are you doing this now?

Chuck Coleman

President CCI Technologies/CC Call Center/CSI Technologies

Director of Managed Services for Gurus2go

Cell      510-439-6501

CSIretro3

Confidential Email: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  Please notify the sender immediately by email if
you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  Please also note that
any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the CSI Technologies, Inc..