[asterisk-gui] asterisk 1.0.6 + asterisk gui 2.0 r4527

Josh Thomas josh at kickbackpoints.com
Thu Feb 26 13:02:10 CST 2009

Eric,

Your running Asterisk 1.0.6 or something along 1.6.0? I think the 2.0 branch of the GUI works on 1.4 and 1.6 but to quote Ryan:

"There is a known issue in 1.6.0.5 with action_originate in the manager interface that breaks the GUI. There is already a fix in the svn version of 1.6.0 and will be in the next minor release. You can either: use 1.6.1.x or checkout the latest svn of 1.6.0. Both should work."