[asterisk-gui] I can not create any incoming calling rules

Chuck Coleman pres at 2cci.com
Wed Feb 25 19:04:17 CST 2009

I can not create any incoming calling rules. When I enter all the
correct( I think) information,click on update,nothing happens.All I can
do is x out of it,and of course nothing has saved.
I'm sure I don't have some value were it needs to be.Were would I look
in a log for the showstopper? I'm liking the asterisk-gui,but not real
familiar with it,,,yet.
I can of course connect with my softphones internally fine.
I am only wanting to get my trunk setup to get acclimated with the dial