[asterisk-gui] Extension config

Lamine Ndiaye lndiaye at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:10:03 CST 2009

Hello,I'm starting to use asterisk trying to learn how it work. I'm able to
make a call betwen different sip account with X-lite. I can setup it with
the astrisk-gui.

Now I have with my VoIP service provider VoiceNetwork that demonstrates how
to integrate their service with Asterisk.
The configuration seems to be working with the CLI because I am able to see
the incoming call is immediately rejected with this error message. (rejected
because extension not found).
My question is: It is possible to redirect my call to a sip asterisk.
I read but I do not really understand the extensions concepts.
Thank you
--
Lamine