[asterisk-gui] Time Intervals Page Not Displaying

Brent Vrieze bvrieze at cimsoftware.com
Tue Feb 17 17:53:54 CST 2009

Chock this one up to being a newb.  The reason the DTMF was not passing
was a simple Homer situation.  You have to answer the call with the
Answer() command before listening with the WaitExten() command.  Other
wise it will just keep ringing the callers ear and he can push all the
buttons he wants and they do not pass.

Well there just went 2 days of my life.