[asterisk-gui] Time Intervals Page Not Displaying

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Tue Feb 17 09:18:16 CST 2009

Brent,
Hey there. I actually have noticed a bit of issues recently with the time intervals and incoming calling rules page (using the intervals). Unfortunately I haven't noticed any JS errors or anything. It just seems to not handle a string correctly and move on with the code. I'll look into the code and see if I find anything that sticks out. Check any new commits for anything related to time intervals.

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer