[asterisk-gui] Stuck on "Creating Incoming Rule..."

Jordan Kirby jordan.kirby at gagenetworks.com
Mon Feb 16 07:19:53 CST 2009

Sorry to keep replying to myself, but I have narrowed down the error in firebug (line 408 in incoming.js - "PREVIOUS is undefined".)

Basically, because I'd copied some trunk config over from an exisiting server the context wasn't in the format it was expecting (ie beginning "DID_").

I just deleted and re-added the trunk using the GUI and all is well.