[asterisk-gui] GUI hangs at "Detecting Analog/Digital Hardware"

Stefan Guenther asterisk-gui1 at in-put.de
Thu Dec 31 07:14:26 CST 2009

Hi,

I have installed the following hardware/software:

ISDN controller: Digium, Inc. Wildcard B410 quad-BRI card (rev 01)

libpri-1.4.10.2
dahdi-linux-complete-2.2.0.2+2.2.0
Asterisk 1.6.1.12
Asterisk-GUI from SVN

I can login into the GUI, but when I choose "Configure Hardware", the
browser (both Firefox on Linux, and Safarai on MAC OS) present the
window "Detecting Analog/Digital Hardware" and I cannot return to the
web interface.

The last lines in the CLI are:

     -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:1]
System("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-0593;2", "dahdi_scan >
/etc/asterisk/dahdi_scan.conf") in new stack
     -- Executing [executecommand at asterisk_guitools:2]
Hangup("Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-0593;2", "") in new stack

   == Spawn extension (asterisk_guitools, executecommand, 2) exited
non-zero on 'Local/executecommand at asterisk_guitools-0593;2'

        > HTTP Manager add header action: getconfig

        > HTTP Manager add header filename: dahdi_scan.conf

        > HTTP Manager add header username: admin

        > HTTP Manager add header rwaccess: yes

        > HTTP Manager add header mansession_id: 3acf044b

   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/dahdi_scan.conf':   == Found

        > HTTP Manager add header action: ping

        > HTTP Manager add header username: admin

        > HTTP Manager add header rwaccess: yes

        > HTTP Manager add header mansession_id: 3acf044b

The HTTP Manager messages are then repeated endlessly.

The file /etc/asterisk/dahdi_scan.conf contains the following lines:

[1]
active=yes
alarms=UNCONFIGURED
description=DAHDI_DUMMY/1 (source: HRtimer) 1
name=DAHDI_DUMMY/1
manufacturer=
devicetype=DAHDI Dummy Timing
location=
basechan=1
totchans=0
irq=0

Does anyone has an idea what might cause this problem/behaviour?

Thanks for any suggstions/hints.

Stefan