[asterisk-gui] Incoming Calling Rules not shown when using Time Interval

Alexander Grün agruen at relocate-it.de
Fri Apr 24 07:44:44 CDT 2009

Hi guys,

I´m working on asterisk 1.4.24.1 with Asterisk Gui 2.0 (GUI-version :
SVN-branch-2.0-r4759) on a debian 5 (Lenny), now I setup several Time
Interval entries and wanted to use them in the “Incoming Calling Rules”, but
when I set it up and save the rule, the gui types “Added” und the “Apply
Changes” Button appears. But the rule is not shown below the trunk. If I set
up a rule without a time interval (None) then the rule is shown below the
trunk. In both cases the rule is setup, I can see it in the extensions.conf.
If I delete the rule without the time interval on the gui, it does not
disappear, only when relad the page, then the rule disappears. Maybe it is a
bug? Please help. I tried different browser (IE7, Firefox 3.0.9).

Best regards from germany,

Alex G.