[asterisk-gui] Replying incorrectly...

Neil Stone nstone at freewayprojects.com
Tue Apr 14 03:13:31 CDT 2009

Please excuse me if I'm talking out of term here, but if you need to post
to a list about a subject other than one being currently discussed, please
start a new thread.. This way people will be able to follow specific
threads that are of interest to them, without getting tangled up in other
issues that are not related to the topic in hand at all..

I see this on many lists, and to date most people (with the exception of
very few) tend to (once guided) do the right thing..

I hope you understand and do not take this as an unnecessary whine.

Many thanks

Neil

P.S. Do we have a list etiquette guide, if not I can suggest a few items
from other lists I am subscribed to ?