[asterisk-gui] MeetMe not working - was before

John Rogers john at wizworks.net
Thu Apr 9 15:50:31 CDT 2009

Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.  I did download the latest sources for Asterisk,
libpri, zaptel, and dahdi.  I compiled and installed each to "upgrade" my
install but I think I remembered the conference rooms working after that.

I could be wrong.  In either case, I took your advice and put this question
to the users list.

If you have any suggestions I'll gladly take them, but else I'll wait and
see what gives.

Best,