[asterisk-gui] Codecs

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Thu Apr 2 08:37:48 CDT 2009

So we can blame Ryan for this? ;^)  I like blame.  It's so constructive.

There is a line in sip.conf that says:
allow = undefined,ulaw,alaw,gsm,ilbc
It complains about undefined so I changed it to:
allow = ulaw,alaw,gsm,ilbc,speex,g726,adpcm,lpc10,g729,g723
In the GUI the check boxes still are not checked.  I can wait for a fix
as along as that is just a display issue and doesn't keep it from
working.

In the advanced area under AIX Codes the apposite is true.  There I'm
trying to clear all the check boxes but it isn't saving the changes.

Thanks
Bob